Slow boot time is a common issue which users face while using their computer. This usually happens when various programs attempt to load while your computer is booting. If you notice that the start-up time of your Trend micro antivirus 2017 is more than its usual start-up time, then keep in mind that it is time to stop the antivirus to load while the computer is booting.
Disabling the Trend micro antivirus is a very simple process. You just need to follow few steps and you will stop the antivirus from loading while booting. Although these steps are very easy to follow, but if you face any problem while following the steps, you can straight away Call Trend Micro Support Phone Number Canada 1-844-888-3870. They will surely provide you with the best possible solution.
- Click ‘Start’ and then click ‘Run’.
- Type ‘misconfig‘, minus the quotes and click on the ‘OK’ button. This will open the ‘System Configuration Utility;.
- In the ‘System Configuration Utility’ window, click the ‘Startup’ tab. Navigate to ”C:\Program Files\Trend Micro”.
- Now, Click on the box next to ‘Trend Micro’ Antivirus to unselect it and then click ‘Ok’.
- Close the ‘System Configuration Utility’ window.
- Now, restart your computer and when the computer reboots, the system configuration utility will load. Click the box next to ‘Don’t show this message or launch the system configuration utility when windows start’ and then click the ‘Ok’ button to keep the utility from running each time the computer is turned on.
Note: If you have disabled the antivirus to load while the system is booting, do not forget to launch the program when your computer is turned on. This will keep your system protected and safe from the virus. Make sure that you launch the antivirus program each time you turn you’re the computer.
Or if any query regarding Any Antivirus or any doubt please feel free you can call or visit our website to Trend Micro Support Canada.
Read More Post: – How To Stop The Pop-Ups In Trend Micro Antivirus 2017